The realme C3s, which was rumored to go official along with the vanilla C3 is now official. The device come with a triple rear camera sensors, has the Mediatek Helio G70 CPU and priced very affordably, at just 3,590 Thai Baht, which is about $111 USD, although it has just 2GB RAM pegged with 32GB internal storage.
At the back, the Realme C3s comes with a triple camera modules, a combination of a 12-megapixel main sensor and a 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro lens, along with a single LED flash, leaving selfie duties to a single 5-megapixel sensor in the notch upfront.
As for the display, it is still same 6.5-inches with 20:9 aspect ratio and a 720 x 1600 pixels resolution.
Realme C3s Key Specs and Features
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3+ protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 32GB storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 2MP dedicated macro lense
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 164.4x75x8.95mm; Weight: 195g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash Resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
Realme C3s price and availability
So far, only the Red colored version of the phone is available. The 2GB RAM + 32GB internal storage is priced at the aforementioned 3,590 Baht, and available in Thailand via Seven-Eleven.