Another affordable 5G smartphone from Realme has just been announced. Recall that Realme revealed the V20 5G smartphone few days ago. Today, the company have listed yet another Dimensity 700 device online, going by the name Realme Q5x 5G.
The phone is actually a blatant rebadged version of the V20 5G, but with a slightly smaller internal storage. As mentioned above, both devices are powered by the Dimensity 700 5G CPU from MediaTek.
As for the memory options, only a 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM is available. The device itself comes in a 6.5-inches screen with 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a dewdrop notch on the head housing the front 5-megapixel selfie camera sensor.
On the rear, you are getting dual lenses, of which the primary shooter is maxed at 13-megapixels. Keeping the phone alive is a 5000mAh battery. This unit is backed with a 10W charger, which is not suppressing considering the fact that the phone itself is an entry-level 5G device.
Realme Q5x 5G key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 164.4 x 75.1 x 8.1 mm; 184 grams
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS screen with 720 x 1600px
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM
- OS: Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0
- Camera: Dual-Cameras:
- 13MP main with PDAF and an LED flash
- 0.3MP Depth
- Front camera: 5MP front
- Video recording: 1080p30fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W fast charging
Realme Q5x Pricing and availability
The Realme Q5x is available in Star Blue and Ink Cloud Black color. It is currently listed on JD.com with an introductory price of 899 yuan, an equivalent of $134 US Dollars.
I think this Realme smartphone will be a good and reasonable smartphone, and the mediatek d700 is surely going to make the performance worth it.