Realme seems to be pushing an update to the Realme 5, last week Realme 5 got an update which includes August security patch and some camera improvements and again, Realme is rolling out a new update to the Realme 5 with more camera tweaks as well as the Digital Wellbeing feature.
The new firmware update brings about some optimizations to the Multi-Finger touch experience for some third-party applications and the company is also adding a little bit of improvements to the Smartphone’s camera.
The High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mode is said to be getting extra clarity as well as the preview effect in portrait mode in the night scene and the rear camera Zoom Effect was also improved along with the quality of Macro Photography.
As i have said before, Realme is adding a Digital Wellbeing mode to the Realme 5 through this update which will enable the users of the Smartphone to be able to control their usage avoiding any kind of addict, just check out the complete change log of this update below:
- Improved system stability
- Added Digital Wellbeing
- Optimized the multi-finger touch experience for some third-party apps
- Extra clarity for preview effect in portrait mode in night scene
- Improved the clarity in HDR mode
- Effect of the rear main camera in zoom mode is improved
- Improved the color performance and clarity of the front camera
- Improved the color performance of macro photography
RMX1911EX_11_A.13 is the number the new firmware bears and it is rolling out to a limited number of users.
However, we expect to see a broader rollout in the coming days.