Realme have just introduced an entry-level 5G smartphone in China. The device, Realme V11 take power from MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G CPU, and accompanied by Mali-G57 GPU, 4/6GB RAM and 128GB built-in USF 2.1 storage. The phone itself comes in a 6.52-inches HD+ display with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, with a dewdrop notch overhead.
On the camera configuration, there is un-normal 10-megapixel selfie lens kept in the notch upfront, while a combination of 13MP main lens and 2MP secondary snapper is used at the back, along with a single LED flash.
The Realme V11 measures around 164.0 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm body and weighs at about 186 grams. Within this body dimensions, there is a 5000mAh built-in battery that supports 18W fast charger via USD Type-c interface.
Additionally, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, support dual Nano-SIMs with 4G / 5G SA / NSA network, with Google Android 10 running out of the box.
Realme V11 5G Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 164.0 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm; 186 grams
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD screen with 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with Realme UI
- Camera: Dual-Cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main and 2MP depth camera
- Front camera: 10MP
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000 mAh with 18W fast charging
Realme V11 5G price and availability
The V11 5G phone from Realme comes in Vibrant Blue and Quiet Grey colors. It is currently on sales in China, and priced at 1199 yuan for the base model with 4GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage, an equivalent of $185 US Dollars