Following a few leaks surfacing online this week concerning the Redmi K50 series, it is obvious that we will be seeing three (3) smartphones under the Redmi K50 series. This devices would be the Redmi K50, the Redmi K50 Pro, and of course, the Redmi K50 Pro+ according to the report.
The leak outline most of the specifications to expect from this anticipated Redmi K50 series smartphones. According to the report, all devices under the Redmi K50 series will carry a curved edge AMOLED screen. The processor that was predicted to power the Redmi K50 would be either the Snapdragon 888 SoC or the Snapdragon 870 SoC.
On the Redmi K50 Pro and the Redmi K50 Pro+ will be embedded with the upcoming Snapdragon 898 chipset which is under progress. Other aspects of the leak mentioned the Redmi K50 series to carry dual JBL stereo speakers, large capacity in-built batteries that will surely support 67W fast charge and above.
Leaked Redmi K50 Series Key Specifications and Features
- Display: IPS 6.52- inches display with screen resolutions of 720 x 1600, 269 PPI density, and 16M screen colors
- CPU: Predicted; Snapdragon 888 SoC or Snapdragon 870 SoC for Redmi K50 only. Snapdragon 898 for Redmi K50 Pro, and Redmi K50 Pro+.
- OS: Android 11
- Network: 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: In-screen fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C, Dual JBL stereo speakers, NFC, BT, WiFi, GPS, etc..
- Battery: 5000mAh (in-built).