So far, so good, the newly announced Samsung Galaxy A22s is said to be the cheapest 5G smartphone from Samsung. It is equipped with an IPS 6.6-inch display with 1080 x 2408 pixel resolution, 400 PPI density, 90 Hz refresh rate, and about 16M screen colors.
Samsung Galaxy A22s 5G runs Google Android 11 and it powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset. This processor is gallantly backed by 4GB of RAM and about 64/128GB of internal storage space which can further be extended up to 1 TB via the insertion of a micro-SD card.
Moving to the camera aspect of this device, Samsung designed a triple rear camera setup for the Galaxy A22s 5G. On the rear is a 48-megapixel main lens, assisted by a 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor to complete the setup. There is still a single LED flash and autofocus. While on the front, there is an 8-megapixel single lens for selfies.
Samsung Galaxy A22s 5G Key Specifications and Features
- Display: IPS 6.6-inch display with 1080 x 2408 pixel resolution, 400 PPI density, 90 Hz refresh rate, and 16M screen colors.
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 700, with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 /128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple camera setup; 48-megapixel main lens, assisted by a ,5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, and 2 MP depth sensor + auto focus and a single LED flash.
- Front camera: 8-MP selfie camera
- Network: 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (15W Fast Charge).
Galaxy A22s 5G Price and Availability
The Galaxy A22s 5G comes in different color options and it is to have a price tag of about $255.