Samsung is working on launching the Galaxy Quantum 2 smartphone which is also known as Galaxy A82. This smartphone will obviously be one of the top-rated smartphones when it will be launched. The latest rumors concerning this unseen smartphone show off a prediction of when it will be launched. Samsung has scheduled the so-called Galaxy Quantum 2 smartphone for the 23rd of this month.
The Samsung company also boasts of the smartphone being 5G-certified and its exciting features that will be embedded on this device. However, it will be called Galaxy Quantum 2 smartphone and that will be because of the quantum encryption technology that will be on-board. Furthermore, on the leaked specifications, it seems this smartphone will have the following features and specifications.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset.
- With the anticipated Sony IMX686 64-megapixel rear primary camera
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Expected to run on Android 11.
- Rugged 6GB of RAM and 128GB onboard storage.
- It might have both 4G and 5G variants.
- Expect a 4,500mAh or even a 5000mAh battery as the case may be.
Looking at the few leaked specification and designs, the Galaxy Quantum 2 smartphone might emerge to be a high-demand smartphone. We believe there is more information about this smartphone to be known and we are still waiting on the Samsung company to release more specs of the smartphone.