Along with the Spark Go 2022, Tecno have also just announced the Spark 8 Pro in India. The model is the most powerful Spark device yet, having MediaTek Helio G85 gaming CPU, and a 5000mAh battery that is backed by a 33W fast changer. It is also the higher variant in the Spark 8-series.
The Spark 8 Pro is the only device in the 8-series with 6.8-inches display. The display panel is IPS with 1080 x 2460 pixels. It has 20.5:9 aspect ratio with up to 500 maximum brightness nits.
The model is available in either 4/6GB RAM, mixed with either 64/128 Gigs of internal storage. It has three camera lenses on the rear; a primary 48-megapixel with f/1.8 aperture, 2-megapixel portrait lens, and a third AI-depth sensor, along with four LED flashes. On the front though is a single 8-mehapixel selfie lens with a frontal LED flash as well.
Tecno Spark 8 Pro key specs and features
- Display: 6.8-inches IPS LCD 1080 x 2460px FHD+ with 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128 GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (HiOS 7.6)
- Camera: Triple 48MP AI camera with Dual LED
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with dual LED
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charger
Price and Availability of Spark 8 Pro in India
The Spark 8 Pro is available in four colors; Komodo Island, Turquoise Cyan, Winsor Violet and Interstellar Black. Official sales will begin by in India by 12PM on the 4th of January. It will be available via Amazon.in with an introductory price of Rs. 10,599, an equivalent of about $142 US Dollars.