The main title of this article and the subtitle of the article should have definitely summarize all you need to know about the Tecno Camon I. Tecno Camon I smartphone is the version of Tecno Camon CMore for the Indian Market. As such, pack same specifications and features found on the Camon CM, with the only difference being the name and the market to which it was launched.
Tecno has been pushing efforts to gain more presence in the Indian smartphone market lately, and the Camon I is the first Tecno Camon series targeted at the Indian market. As mention above, the device feature same 5.65-inch Full Vision display found on the Camon CM.
You also get a quad-core processor, 13-megapixel front and back camera, a rear fingerprint scanner, Android 7.0, and a respected 3050mAh battery. The checklist below, is the detailed specifications and features of the Tecno Camon C I.
Tecno Camon C I Smartphone Specifications and Features
- Dimensions and Weight: 152.8 × 75.8 × 8.15mm; Weight: 172g
- Display: 5.65-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) 2.5D curved glass and 18:9 Full Vision Dsiplay
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737 Cortex-A53 64-bit processor with Mali T760 GPU
- Storage: 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat) based on HiOS
- SIM Options: Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro SIM + nano / microSD)
- Back Camera: 13MP rear camera with Quad (ring) LED flash, PDAF
- Front Camera: 13MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 3050mAh built-in battery
- Other Features: Rear Facing Fingerprint sensor,
- Color Options: Black and White
- Price: $130
Tecno Camon C I Pricing and Availability
The Tecno Camon C I is only available in Indian. The version of this device for other region is known as the Tecno Camon CM (CMore), and you see more details about it here. In Indian, the smartphone is priced around Rs. 8999, translating to around USD 129, which is the price of the device for other regions.