Tecno have just released the POP 6 Pro model in the Bangladesh market. The device is the higher model in the Pop 6-series, and the direct successor to the POP 5 Pro of last year. It comes with refresh design on the rear, and it is based on Google latest Android 12 Go Edition.
From the front, you are getting a 6.6-inches display, featuring 720 x 1600 pixels. The screen has a dewdrop notch on the front where the frontal 5-megapixel camera is kept. Turning to the back, the POP 6 Pro sport two camera lenses. These includes an 8-megapixel main lens, along with a QVGA depth sensor.
One notable upgrade on the Tecno POP 6 Pro over the older POP 5 Pro is the OS. The 6 Pro is got Google Android 12 OS out of the box, based on HiOS 8.6. Recall that the older model came with Google Android 11 out of the box. Although it is Android Go Edition on both sides.
Additionally, the fingerprint scanner on the rear of the older model has moved to the side of the 6 Pro. Keeping the phone alive is a 5000mAh battery with 10W charger. It also has FaceID and offer dual Nano-SIMs with up to 4G LTE network on both cards.
Tecno POP 6 Pro Key Specification
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6761V/WBB CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 (Go Edition) with HiOS 8.6
- Camera: 8MP + QVGA primary camera with Dual LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Micro USB 2.0, Fingerprint scanner (side-mounted)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 10W charger
Tecno POP 6 Pro pricing and availability
The POP 6 Pro is painted in Polar Black, Peaceful Blue and 7° Purple. It is already available and sold in Bangladesh, and the asking price is 10,490 Bangladeshi Taka, an equivalent of about $109 US Dollars.
I think this mediatek-powered Tecno Pop 6 pro will be fine for regular tasks.
At this price point, this is a fair device with a 5000 mAH battery backup, a dual-camera setup, a Mediatek chipset, etc.