Tecno has officially listed the vanilla Spark 10, a cheaper variant of the Spark 10…
Tecno POP 7 Pro now official with 5000mAh battery
TECNO Mobile, a Chinese smartphone maker, has announced the release of its new smartphone, the POP 7 Pro. This device has been on the market for well over two weeks already. However, it is just arriving on Tecno’s official Tanzanian website.
The TECNO POP 7 Pro is equipped with a MediaTek Helio A22 2.0GHz quad-core CPU, and comes in 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM options, with a single 64GB of storage. The phone has dual camera lenses on the back, consisting of a 13-megapixel lens and a QVGA depth sensor.
The phone boasts a 5000mAh battery and it comes in a 6.6-inch HD+ screen. The screen has a dewdrop notch on the front, supports a 20:9 aspect ratio, and is fitted with a 5-megapixel frontal camera, along with an LED flash.
The phone runs on Android 12 with HiOS 12 out of the box. You are also getting a rear placed fingerprint scanner as well as FaceID. Other features include USB Type-C and an earphone terminal.
Tecno POP 7 Pro Key Specification
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6761V/WBB CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 2/3/4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 (Go Edition) with HiOS 12
- Camera: 13MP + QVGA primary camera with Dual LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C, Fingerprint scanner (rear).
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 10W charger
Pricing and availability
The TECNO POP 7 Pro is available in three colors: Endless Black, Uyuni Blue, and Nebula Purple. It is already on sale in Nigeria, Uganda, and Tanzania. The average price across these counties hovers around $140. The device has almost similar specs and designs to the Tecno Spark Go 2023 that is available on the Asian market.
This Post Has 0 Comments