Tecno Mobile have just unveiled the Spark 6 smartphone. The device is the direct successor to the Spark 5 launched earlier this year. But unlike the 5, the Spark 6 is a power house, and easily the most powerful device in the Spark line-up yet, considering some of it interesting updates.
Talking about update, the new Spark 6 now mounts a larger 6.8-inches dot-notch display with 720 x 1640 pixels resolution. On the inside, there is the Mediatek Helio G70 CPU merged with Mali-G52 GPU, 4GB RAM and a 64Gb expandable internal storage.
Tecno placed five camera sensors on the Spark 6; four at the back and one up front, which is a single a single 8-megapixel selfie camera. As for the rear, you are getting 16MP main snapper, pegged with 2MP Macro, 2MP depth and a fourth QVGA low-light sensor.
Interestingly, the Spark 6 sports a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger. There is a rear placed fingerprint scanner, support for dual Nano-SIMs and the latest Google Android 10 with HiOS v7.0.
Tecno Spark 6 Key Specs and Features
- 6.8-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 dot-notch display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G70 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.7GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- HiOS v7 based on Android 10
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 4-LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP depth, 2MP macro and a fourth AI low-light lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
Tecno Spark 6 pricing and availability
The Spark 6 from Tecno is available in Ocean Blue, Comet Black, Dynamic Orange and Misty Violet colors. In Pakistani, the phone costs Rs. 20,599, translating to about $124 USD. It should be available on the African continent in the coming days.