As you all might have known, the Xiaomi CC9 Pro will be released in China on November 5th, the Mi Note 10 which will be the global version of the Mi CC9 Pro will be launched in Poland on November 14th. They have also teased the zoomed camera shot of the CC9 Pro.
The Mi CC9 Pro/Mi Note 10 will have a 5x telephoto lens, which, coupled with the digital zoom, can get as high as 50x. The images below are taken in Alfama, a neighborhood in the Portuguese city of Lisabon, and we can clearly see the name of the ship “Vision of Seas”, despite the actual vessel being more than 500 meters away.
Xiaomi also posted an image on Chinese social network Weibo, confirming the phone will pack a 5,260 mAh battery. It will support 30W fast charging which will take the cell from flat to 58% in 30 minutes, and take another 35 minutes for a full charge.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 / CC9 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB /128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, LED flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, 20MP 117° ultra-wide angle lens, super macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging