Recall that OPPO Mobile introduced the Reno5 F and the vanilla Reno5 back in Kenya on the 22nd of March. That launch event was focused majorly on the standard Reno5, and much was not said about the 5F. Today, the full specs of the Reno5 F have been listed online, and there are not too far from what we had initially expected: a 6.43-inches FHD+ smartphone powered by MediaTek Helio P95 CPU along with 8GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage.
The device comes with five camera lenses all together; four on the back and a single 32-megapixel selfie lens on the front. The sensors includes a 48-megapixel main lens with F/1.9 aperture, 8-megapixel ultrawide lens with f/2.2 and 119° FoV, and a set of dual 2-megapixels, being a mono and macro lenses respectively.
The Reno5 F comes in a 7.8mm body and weigh about 172 grams. Within the body, there is a 4310mAh battery that support 30W VOOC charger, while a biometric scanner is kept inside the display. All video gymnastics of the vanilla Reno5 are available here, and you are also getting the latest Google Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 out of the box.
OPPO Reno5 F Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm; 172 grams
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with 1080x2400px FHD+ and 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6779V Helio P95 with IMG 9XM-HP8 970MHz GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 11 with ColorOS v11.1
- Camera: Quad-Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX586 f/1.7 main camera; 8MP ultra wide with 119° FoV, and a dual 2MP depth with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 32MP
- Video recording: [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, [email protected]/240fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE, Bluetooth 5.1
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (under display), USB Type-C, P2i coating
- Battery: 4310mAh with 30W fast charger
- OPPO Reno5 F Full Specifications and Features
The pricing of Reno5 F is pegged at Ksh. 31,999 in Kenya, an equivalent of 291 USD. This device is expected to debut as OPPO A94 4G in other market. In a related news, the sales of the Standard Reno5 begins in Kenya today.