UMiDIGI have officially announced the A9 Pro, a smartphone with 48-megapixel cameras and a thermometer sensor at the back. The company first introduced this tech in the cheaper A7s, but have now inculcate it into the more stronger A9 Pro, considering the success of the A7s.
The thermometer makes use of digital infrared to measure body temperature which is a welcome technology considering the current global pandemic. The good news is, you don’t need to break the bank to get the UMIDIGI A9 Pro. Smarter hands will be able to pick a unit of the device on the 16th of October at just $119 USD.
At the above price, you getting a 6.3-inches Full-HD+ smartphone with an octa-core Helio P60 CPU from Mediatek. The device is available in two storage version, one with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and the second with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
As for the camera department, four sensors are used at the back, of which the main driver is a 48-megapixel on the 6GB RAM variant, while the 4GB RAM variant comes with a 32-megapixel main camera.
For selfie, both storage variants comes with a 24-megapixel selfie snapper, and has 4160mAh battery with Global LTE network.
UMIDIGI A9 Pro keys specs and features
- » Display: 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ display with 19.5:9 ratio
- » CPU: Octa-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P60 MT6771 with Mali-G72 MP3
- » Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- » OS: Android 10
- » Camera: Quad-rear cameras (32/48MP primary, 16MP Ultrawide and 5MP Macro and 5MP Depth)
- » Front camera: 24MP selfie
- » Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- » Other Features: Fingerprint sensor (rear), USB Type-C
- » Battery: 4150 mAh Battery