UMIDIGI he announced a new smartphone with the name UMUDIGI Power 5S. The model runs on one of the latest 4G entry-level CPU from UNISOC, under the Tiger series. It comes in a 6.53-inches HD+ display, and fitted with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution, and 20:9 aspect ratio.
UMUDIGI Power 5S is powered by a quad-core UNISOC Tiger T310 processor, with PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
The device runs Google Android 11, and come with 4GB RAM and 32GB of built-in storage which can further be expanded upto 256GB via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card). This smartphone from UMIDIGI adopts a triple rear camera set up which includes; a 16-megapixel main lens, assisted by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor with 5-megapixel macro sensor to complete the setup. While at the front, there is an 8-megapixel single lens for selfies.
UMUDIGI Power 5S Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.53 inch HD + 1600 x 720 with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz quad-core UNISOC Tiger T310 with PowerVR GE8300 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple camera setup; 16-megapixel main lens, assisted by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor with 5-megapixel and a single LED
- Front camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Network: 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: in-screen fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 6150mAh (10W Charger).
UMUDIGI Power 5S Price and Availability
The UMUDIGI Power 5S comes in Gray and Green color options and is to have a price tag of $ 109.99.