A new Huawei smartphone modeled Y60 have just arrived the coast of South Africa. The uniquely designed smartphone which rocks MediaTek Helio P35, seems like a new range of device under the Y-series. This is because, there’s never been a Huawei Nova Y20, no Y30 or 40, not even Y50. Well, here is Nova Y60, a 6.6-inches device powered by MediaTek Helio P35 CPU.
The display panel on the device is a TFT LCD (IPS) panel with 720 x 1600 pixels. The Y60 has three camera lenses on the rear; a 13-megapixel main lens with f/1.8 aperture, 5-megapixel ultrawide lens and 2-megapixel macro snapper with f/2.2 and f/2.4 apertures respectively.
The display also has a notch cutout on the front which houses the frontal 8-megapixel selfie lens. The phone has a 5000Ah battery built into a 9.2 mm body, while weighing 185 grams. You are getting dual Nano-SIM with 4G VoLTE network, Bluetooth 5.1, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and Google Android 10 with EMUI 11.0.1, but no Google services.
Huawei Nova Y60 Key specs and features
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 CPU with PowerVR GE 8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with EMUI 11.0.1
- Camera: Triple-cameras: 13MP f/1.8 main camera, 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide lens and and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.2 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 5V/2A charger
Huawei Nova Y60 pricing and availability
The Nova Y60 comes in Crush Green and Black colors, and cost 3,099 Rand in South Africa, an equivalent of about $207 US Dollars. It is currently on preorder, and early buyers can expect delivery starting from 1st of September.