Vivo have announce a new smartphone in the Vietnamese market. The Vivo Y1s is in the mid-range segment, and come with an octa-core CPU. It is available in either Aurora Green or Black Emerald colors, and come with a $115 price tag.
Powering the Y1s is the Mediatek MT6765 CPU, also know as Helio P35. It has 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 and 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The phone is available in a single 32 GB storage and 2GB RAM option.
In addition to it affordable pricing, you also getting the latest Android 10 running underneath Funtouch OS v10. Camera wise, the Vivo Y1s has a single 13-megapixel rear camera featuring PDAF, F/2.2 and a single LED flash. While a single 5-megapixel selfie snapper with f/1.8 is kept in the notch upfront.
In addition to default Android locks, you can unlike the Y1s with FaceID, but sadly, you can’t do so with a fingerprint sensor, because there is none. A space for dual nano SIM is present though, and yes, the phone has 4030mAh battery and Android 10 out of the box.
Vivo Y1s Key Specifications and Features
- » Dimensions; weight: 155.11 × 75.09 × 8.28 mm; 161 grams
- » Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1520px HD+ with 19:9 ratio
- » CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MT6765V/CB MediaTek Helio P35 with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- » Storage and RAM: 32 GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- » OS: Android 10 with Funtouch OS v10
- » Camera: 13-megapixel main lens
- » Front camera: 5 MP Selfie
- » Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- » Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- » Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0
- » Battery: 4030 mAh
Vivo Y1s pricing and availability
As mentioned above, the Y1s is currently available in Vietnam, and price at 2,690,000 Vietnamese Dong, which translates to about $115 USD.