Vivo mobile have just announced a new smartphone in India dubbed Y20T. The model which looks like a rebadged iQOO U1x of last year is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 662 octa-core CPU, along with Adreno 610 GPU.
The Y20T comes in a 6.51-inches screen with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. The model has 6GB RAM and 64GB of built-in storage, and one of the major changes on the Y20T over the U1x is the presence of Google Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1. The iQOO U1X run Android 10 out of the box.
Another interesting aspect of the phone, is the presence of a fairly large 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger. On the camera department, the phone retains same three camera modules from the iQOO U1x, which has 13-megapixel main lens, 2-megapixl depth and a third 2-megapixel macro snapper, while a single 8-megapixel sensor is used on the front.
Vivo Y20T Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 662 CPU with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 1TB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with Funtouch 11.1
- Camera: Triple-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera, 2MP Depth and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4
- Front camera: 8MP f/1.8 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18Wcharger
Vivo Y20T pricing and availability
The Y20T comes in Obsidian Black and Purist Blue colors. It is a model currently launched in India without confirmation for international availability. To own this device, Vivo is asking for Rs. 15,490, an equivalent of 205 US Dollars.