Vivo have just announced a new smartphone in Nigeria dubbed Y53s. The model comes in a 6.58-inches FHD+ display with 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution. It has a dewdrop notch on the head, and offers above 84% screen-to-body ratio.
Note that there are two smartphones in the Vivo’s Y53s series; there is a model with 5G network support which is powered by Snapdragon 480 CPU, and another model with just 4G network, which is the unit announced in Nigeria.
This unit is powered by Helio G80 octa-core CPU from MediaTek at 2.0GHz along with Mali-G52 GPU, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage.
The Vivo Y53s 4G model has three camera modules on the rear; a 64-megapixel main lens with f/1.8 aperture, 2-megapixel depth and 2-megapixel macro sensor, along with a single LED flash, while a single 16-megapixel selfie lens is kept on the front.
Vivo Y53s 4G Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.58-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2408px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with Funtouch 11.1
- Camera: Triple-cameras: 64MP f/1.8 main camera; 2MP macro with f/2.4 and 2MP depth lens with f/2.4
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.0 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging
Vivo Y53s 4G pricing in Nigeria
The Y53s 4G comes in a mixture of Blue Purple and Black Green colors. The model is price at N109,000 in Nigeria for the 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM, or an equivalent of $207 US Dollars. It is available across the country via both offline and online channels.