Black Shark gaming smartphone introduced in China back in April this year, is about to be refreshed in the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 moniker. An all new Black Shark smartphone with the model number AWM-A0 has been certified by TENAA in China.
The new comer packs slightly different design compared to the predecessor. From the outward, the black Shark 2 will come with a slimmer built profile compared to the predecessor. It also has a repositioned dual rear cameras arranged vertically and the fingerprint sensor that was present on the front has been moved to the back.
You can also see the camera bump and the dedicated One-touch SHARK key on the left. This reveals a 5.99-inch display, so the company could retain the FHD+ display and it has a 4000mAh battery, same as the predecessor.
RELATED ARTICLES: Xiaomi Black Shark Gaming Smartphone Specs, Review and Price
The dimensions of the phone is 160 × 75.26 × 8.7mm, which is almost same, but this is slightly thinner. The certification site doesn’t reveal any other specifications, but it will likely retain the Snapdragon 845 SoC with up to 8GB RAM, liquid cooling system and more.
Xiaomi Black Shark Gaming Smartphone Specs and Features
- Dimension; Weight: 160 x 75.2 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 190g
- Display: 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full-HD+ 18:9 display with 97% DCI-P3 color gamut, 550 nits brightness
- CPU: 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory and RAM: 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Main Camera: 12MP rear camera with f/1.75 aperture, 1.25µm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, secondary 20MP rear camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture
- Rear Camera: 20MP front-facing camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nano + nano), 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou,
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0, SHARK key for high performance gaming mode, Dual Smart PA, Hi-Fi Audio, Dual Speakers
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Price: Starting price: $477
We should know the complete specifications of the smartphone in the coming weeks.