Xiaomi have just announced the Mi 10 Lite 5G, the successor of last years Mi 9 Lite. The device comes with upgraded CPUs and network modem. It is 5G enabled just like the bigger Mi 10, but powered by Qualcomm top mid-range CPU; the Snapdragon 765G.
The device is virtually a step down in price, especially for folks who may consider too high, the $500+ price tag on the more premium Mi 10. For pricing, the Mi 10 Lite 5G comes with $389 price tag, and available in Black, Blue, White.
Users can also enjoy the fun of four camera modules at the back. Of the four sensors at the back; a 48MP is the main shooter, assisted by an ultra-wide 8 MP secondary sensor, a third 5 MP dedicated macro lens and the fourth 2 MP depth sensing lens, while selfie duties are handled by a single 16-megapixel sensor upfront. The image below shows few things the camera on the Mi 10 Lite 5G is capable of doing.
The device is powered by a 4160mah battery with 20W fast charging. It has in-screen fingerprint scanner, with support for dual Nano-SIM. Software department is handled by the latest Android 10 based on MIUI 11 out of the box.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G key specifications
- 6.57-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP Quad rear cameras
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-Display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA
- Dual SIM with 5G/4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4160mAh battery with 20W fast charging