ZTE have just released a new smartphone in Mexico dubbed Blade V2020. The major SP of the device is the presence of Mediatek Helio P70 CPU and of course, the use of a 4000mAh battery that support 18W fast charger. The device comes in a 6.53-inch Full-HD+ display with 1080 x 2340 pixels. The display panel is an IPS with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a punch hole notch upfront.
Five camera modules are available on the ZTE Blade V2020 all together. First there are four sensors at the back comprising of a 48-megapixel main snapper with F/1.8 aperture, coupled with 8-megapixel wide-angle lens with f/2.2 and two extra 2-megapixel sensors being a macro and depth sensors respectively with f/2.4 on both sides. As for selfie lovers, there is a single 16 million pixels lens in the notch upfront.
ZTE Blade V2020 key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 162.7 × 76.6 × 8.8 mm; 185 grams
- Display: 6.53-inch TFT LCD 1080 2340px FHD+ with 19.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.1GHz octa-core MT6771V MediaTek Helio P70 with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with MiFavor v10
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP ultra wide f/2.2, 2MP depth and 2MP macro
- Front camera: 16MP
- Video recording: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 18W fast charging
ZTE Blade V2020 pricing and availability
The Blade V2020 comes in White and Black colors, and will be available starting in Mexico before the month of June is over. As far as pricing goes, it will cost 6,499 MXN, which is about $285 USD. The device will be subsequently released in other regions.