ZTE have just released the Blade V40s smartphone, offering upscale design, Tiger T618 CPU and Google’s Android 12 OS out of the box. The V40s is more like an upgraded version of the standard Blade V40 announced few months ago.
However, this upgrade is most noticeable in design, camera specs and storage option. Also, the OS is pushed to Android 12 from Android 11, but the inherent CPU remains UNISOC Tiger T618.
What we know about ZTE Blade V40s
The Blade V40s comes in a 6.67-inches AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels. The design and look of this new comer is a lot more premium than it older brother. Now, the screen bezels are more tinier, and the rear camera module looks more interesting.
Talking about camera, you are getting a set of three lenses on the rear. These includes a 50-megapixel primary, 5-megapixel macro and a third 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfie, there is a single 8-megapixels within the dotted notch on the front.
Powering the Blade V40s, is the aforementioned Tiger T618 8-core CPU. The SoC has 2xCortex-A75 @2.0GHz, and 6xCortext-A55 @1.8GHz. It is backed by Mali-G52 GPU, has 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM and boot Google Android 12 out of the box.
For security, the ZTE Blade V40s has a sided fingerprint scanner, along with other Android locks. It also support NFC, has 2 4G SIM support and powered by a 4500mAh battery with 22.5W fast charger.
ZTE Blade V30 Key specs and features
- Display: 6.67-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core UNISOC Tiger T618 CPU with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Triple:
- 50MP main with F/1.8 aperture; LED flash
- 5MP macro with f/2.4 aperture and
- 2MP depth and F/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 8MP front-facing camera
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Fingerprint scanner (side), USB C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 22.5W fast charger.
ZTE Blade V40s pricing and availability
The Blade V40s has just been announced in Malaysia. The phone is painted in Gradient Light Blue and Sky Night colors. The asking price is 799 ringgits, about 175 US Dollar. Not that the built-in 6GB RAM can be expanded to 11GB using Dynamic RAM option.
Source: ZTE Malaysia